Thursday, May 15, 2008

Let's Get This Party Started

Hey all you wonderful Metro Mamas.

Here is the calendar we will be using for the summer. I am not a computer guru,
so if anyone has suggestions for making this better, let me know. There is so much
detail to each date that I felt
an interactive calendar would be more helpful. So here it is!

If you have a great event we
should put on the calendar, let me know. The events on Monday and Friday are just
something me and some other moms already do so I thought we could just all come
when we want or if you want to plan something for us to do we can change it up.

If you have any questions about an event, please email me. I will not
be addressing any personal information on this calendar like addresses and phone
numbers since it can be viewed by the world. So for details about events at people's homes,
keep your eyes out for an email the week
before.

Simply click on the day to see the activities we have planned!
The agenda button is also
good to get a quick break down for two weeks at a time.

Bring your girlfriends and their kiddos too!!!!

2 comments:

Rakel said...

Monica, thanks for getting this up and running...you're a doll! Love ya,Rakel

simpsk said...

This looks so fun! Thanks for getting this started Monica!